As a Control G Specialist within our EMEA Development Centre in Czech Republic, you will be involved mainly in the development project follow up and further in creation of new and improving of current processes. Core tasks in these activities include:
- tracing the progress of all development projects and creating reports for management from different view points (timing, cost, ..)
- Being involved in new project planning and preparation of reports about planned resources.
- Serving as local keyuser of product planning database.
- Follow up of launch of new models and abolishment of old ones in relevant systems.
- You will be key person for Document Control in the whole department, involved in creating of new processes/procedures and improving of the current ones, further responsible for preparation for ISO audits.
- You will determine your own work-plan autonomously and you will take account of the global planning within and outside the Development Centre. (frequent collaboration with Control teams from other Development Centres)
- You will regularly discuss your interim results with the management, make diagnoses and ensure the setting up and implementation of action plans to identify and avoid bottlenecks.
- You have preferably master diploma in economics focused on project management.
- Preferably min 2 years’ experience in similar position.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools required, experience with PLM tool preferred.
- You are a team player who is driven to find improvements in process issues. You are a creative person with high sense of responsibility.
- You enjoy playing an active role in projects and you have the requisite self-discipline to draw up timetables, make priorities and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of both spoken and written English is essential for this position.