Product Development Engineer within our EMEA Development Centre in Czech Republic, you will be involved mainly in the development of residential room air conditionings and heat pump systems, taking account of the requirements of clients and production.
Core tasks in these developments include:
- the definition of product specifications, development of the mechanical and cooling design and the testing and adaptation of the products in accordance with relevant European regulations.
- Main focus for this position is the design of plastic parts and sheet metal parts.
- Equally important is your role as contact person between Design and other departments such as Procurement, Quality and Production, whereby you will acquire a good insight to the whole Daikin production process.
- You will also determine which tests and evaluations the products must undergo and you will analyse the test results.
- You will determine your own work-plan autonomously and you will take account of the global planning within and outside the Development Centre.
- You will regularly discuss your interim results with the management, make diagnoses and ensure the setting up and implementation of action plans to identify and avoid bottlenecks.
- You have an engineering diploma, for example in mechanics or electro-mechanics.
- Strong interest and preferably 4 years’ experience in development of plastic and sheet metal die parts.
- Strong interest in 3D CAD drawing making is required, interest in simulation is preferred.
- You are a person with a strong technical interest, willing to lead and follow-up a project.
- You are a team player who is driven to find solutions for technical requirements and specific client enquiries.
- You enjoy playing an active role in projects and you have the requisite self-discipline to draw up timetables, make priorities and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of both spoken and written English is essential for this position.
- Good level of salary
- Yearly increasing of salary
- Financial bonus twice per year
- Personal and career development
- List of company benefits
- Modern working environment
- Language training
- 25 days of holiday
- Contribution for pension insurance or life insurance
- RECRUITMENT BONUS